Why You Should Always Interview Your Real Estate Agent EVEN when Buying!
When looking for a home to buy you should always interview your agent to make sure you know who you are working with. Your agent will become your trusted advisor in many aspects of your Real Estate transaction! So always do your research!
When looking for your agent here are a few important questions to ask them:
· How much time can you dedicate to my sale?
· How many homes do you sell a year?*see stat below
· Who is on your team and what part do they play?
· Why your brokerage?
· Do you have experience in this area?
· Are you a full time or part-time agent?
· What are your specializations (if any)?
· How will you help me find the best homes for my price range and needs?
· Do you have a network of professionals (home inspector, lawyer, mortgage broker) that can be of assistance to me?
Here is a Quick Stat:
Did you know that there are 42,285 Real Estate Agents licensed on the Toronto Real Estate Board?
7% of Agents on that board do 95% of Home Sales throughout the ENTIRE GTA!!!
61% of licensed agents are selling 0-4 Homes PER YEAR!
Of the TOTAL agents on the Toronto Real Estate Board 17,536 DID 0-1 Deals in 2015!!! Therefore almost HALF the licensed Realtors in the GTA are NOT going to benefit you.
Make sure you know who you are hiring and that they are an active, up to date and educated FULL TIME agent!!
Look for an agent who you can trust both personally and professionally. When purchasing a home a good agent is your biggest ally! Look for someone who will go above and beyond to meet your Real Estate Needs. A good agent can be with you for life and assist you in every facet of your real estate transaction.
Looking to Buy a Home or invest in Real Estate? Our team can help you with that!
Working as Full Time professional agents throughout the GTA with over 40 years of combined experience we can assist you with every aspect of the transaction in any market.
Contact our team today and we would be happy to sit down with you and discuss your home needs!
Make your Approach~The Fresh Approach!
The Fresh Approach Team with Keller Williams Realty Solutions,
Allana Thompson, Christy D’Oliveira, Kyrsten Feere