10 DIY Hacks
1. Rubber Band: Place a rubber band around an open paint can to wipe your brush on, and keep paint off the side of the can.
2. Comb: Turn a large comb into a “knuckle saver” by using it to steady a nail before hammering.
3. Post-it Note: Stick up a post-it note to catch drilling debris
4. Foil Paper: Use foil paper as a tray liner for your next paint job. (So much more fetching and true to the tray than a plastic bag.)
5. Bread Tag: Use a bread tag to hold the end of a tape roll.
6. Toothpaste: Dab toothpaste onto the back of a picture frame and then press it against the wall as a guide for the nails. The marks can be easily wiped off.
7. Laundry Basket: Create polka-dot walls with a piece of an old laundry basket.
8. Cellophane: Rip off a sheet of cellophane to wrap around a toilet when painting.
9. Magnet: Corral nails onto a magnet you’ve glued to your hammer, instead of holding them dangerously in your mouth.
10. Paint Stirrer: Keep track of what hue you use in each room with a bundle of paint stirrers dipped in the colour of each room and then labelled with marker.
These hacks are courtesy of http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/
Make Your Approach ~The Fresh Approach!
The Fresh Approach Real Estate Team with Keller Williams Realty Solutions,
Allana Thompson, Christy D'Oliveira, Kyrsten Feere
Allana- 416-567-2018 email@example.com
Christy- 647-261-8910 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyrsten- 905-577-2608 email@example.com