The Internet and its Effect on Todays Home Buyers!
The first question we ask when Prospective Buyers walk through our Open Houses is “How did you hear about the property?” The majority of the time we are told that they saw the listing on MLS.
The available information on the Internet has drastically changed the Real Estate Market and how homes are showcased. The majority of buyers will browse homes on the Internet prior to viewing them. However there are many things about the Public MLS site that buyers Do Not Know!
The public MLS site typically can take 24-48 hours for a home to physically appear. This could explain to many readers why when they call about a home it has already sold!
The same issue comes into play for a Price Reduction on a property. Did you see a property listed slightly above your price range and then days later the property had reduced in price but had SOLD! Same scenario applies- the process of the information being available to the public is slower.
Ever see a home online and think that it looked absolutely gorgeous but then you walk in and realize the renovations are very choppy and simply put not up to snuff? Pictures can be deceiving….
Today’s generation focuses heavily on what they see online especially First Time Home Buyers. It is critical when purchasing a home to work with an agent who will diligently for you.
Benefits of working with an Agent:
- They have instant access to new listings as soon as they are posted
- Agents who work in that area may have already seen that home and can tell you what to avoid
- Trained in the field we can advise you on what issues may be within the home that the average eye can not see so there are no surprises during a Home Inspection
- Ever walk into a house and think “Oh wow this is a project that I can not take on!”- You may be surprised just how in-expensive those fixes actually are!
- Realtors often have the inside scoop on what areas have been seeing increasing sales and renovated properties. Looking for a home you can grow in and see immense return? Your Realtor will be able to advise you on the area that will benefit you!
- Realtors can see information that you can’t! Ever wonder why a certain home never has Open Houses? Well there are reasons for that! As Realtors we have access to this information!
- Sold prices of properties are rarely available to the public.
- New to an area and found a home you love? That home may have been listed, re-listed, and so on…. Maybe that price is more flexible than what you think!
Thinking of purchasing a Home or an Investment Property? Our team members are top negotiators in your area working diligently for our clients to ensure they get the best home for them at the best price! Working with many different types of buyers we know which areas to steer our clients in to and how to alleviate a stressful home search process. Let us work for you!
Make Your Approach~The Fresh Approach!
The Fresh Approach Real Estate Team with Keller Williams Realty Solutions,
Allana Thompson, Christy D’Oliveira, Kyrsten Feere
Allana- firstname.lastname@example.org 416-567-2018
Christy- email@example.com 647-261-8910
Kyrsten- firstname.lastname@example.org 905-577-2608