33 Modern Living Room Designs- Part 1
There are many things you can do in a living room. Whether you want to stay neutral, or add a splash of colour and design into a room, here are a couple design techniques that may grab your interest!
1) Light and Airy: You can add a lot of furniture into a dining room. The only issue is whether or not your furniture is too big and bulky making the room feel cluttered. Try to avoid furniture that it too big, try to stick with pieces that don't take up to much space. Also make sure that you do not obstruct any windows in the room. Keeping these open will make the room feel bigger.
2) Updated Prep: To add a modern twist into a room, take authentic and traditional pieces of the room, say a simple couch, but buy the couch in a unique colour. That way, you are still keeping the room classic, but adding a modern twist.
3) Seeing Red: Try to balance vibrant colours, such a red, with whites and neutral colours. By doing this, you can still keep the colour in the room that you want, but it wont be overwhelming.
4) Game Changing: One really smart idea if you are into entertainign guests at your home is a really long coffee table. By having this piece in the middle of the room, guests will be gathered in one place, you can have a spread of food or simply play a game. Whatever the night becomes, you have a central place in the room for everyone.
5) Pattern Play: When it comes to patterns, when you need to do is try to stay in the same colour theme if you plan on mixing patterns. Make sure that your main pieces of furniture are a solid colour. That way you wont throw anyone off with too much pattern or colour!
6) Touch of Trend: Treat each room in your house like you would your wardrobe. You should add a new feature piece every season. By doing that, you are adding new pops of colour or patterns to go with the season as well as something that may be an up and coming trend!
7) If you do not want to explore colours, you can always stick with white walls, white furniture and white accents. To make this room creative is by adding textures into the space. That way the room wont feel bland, but creative even though only one colour is used.
8) Reading Nook: If you want a space for yourself to read in your living room, bring your favourite chair near a large window or near a bookcase you may have in the room. This way you can have your own little nook in the room without it taking up too much space.
9) Silver Accents: A really cool and classic accent to have in any room is silver accent. Not only does it have an interesting look to it, but it is also a very sophisticated look.
Make Your Approach ~The Fresh Approach!
The Fresh Approach Real Estate Team with Keller Williams Realty Solutions,
Allana Thompson, Christy D'Oliveira, Kyrsten Feere
Allana- 416-567-2018 email@example.com
Christy- 647-261-8910 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyrsten- 905-577-2608 email@example.com